8/04/2013

Flower Girl Details









Top - TJ MAXX (brand is Paper Crane)
Skirt - Nordstrom BP (brand is Frenchi)
Ballet Flats - TOMS (these are from last year's line, but you can find some similar here)
Headband - Forever21 (something similar here)

I don't know about you, but I love most anything with flowers on it. I think it just makes me happy, so I love wearing floral print because it instantly brightens up my mood. 

I love pairing floral print with different patterns or textures, and lace happened to work perfectly today. The headband is nice too because, while it does have flowers on it as well, I don't feel as though it's over doing it, and flower headbands have been so on trend lately.

I know as Meryl Streep as Miranda Priestly in "The Devil Wears Prada" would say, in her ever so sarcastic voice, "florals for Spring? Groundbreaking," but I think florals actually can be groundbreaking (and not just for Spring... obviously), especially if the pattern is unique. Florals also work for most anyone, which is hard to say about some patterns like leopard, snake, zebra, stripes, so on & so on...

What do you think: Are you a fan of floral print as well? What do you like pairing it with? Let me know in the comments! 

Thanks, as always, for checking out my blog! Make sure to follow if you liked this post!

Cheers


 p.s. Have you seen the giveaway that is on my blog right now? If not go check it out here! 
 
 


1 comment:

Lovely Comments